One of the more tangible of intangible assets is a company's corporate responsibility (CR) program. Since I consult with a number of companies and organizations on these programs, I try to stay current on new ideas and points of view.
I was in the middle of writing about the sites and blogs I use to try to stay current when a colleague pointed out I had been scooped by Chris Jarvis at Fast Company in a post on the top ten sites which encourage conversation about social media and CSR
There are some overlaps between my list and his (Just Means and Taking It Global) but here are a couple more smart websites and blogs tagged in my RSS reader. I also follow a few Twitter 'friends' who direct me to useful CR and sustainability studies and reports.
Here are some of the most valuable . . . to me at least:
- ApeSphere. . . subtitled 'primates for progress' (also available on Twitter)
- Force for Good . . . Tomorrow's Company blog platform
- Triple Pundit . . . an eclectic mix of information and opinions on CR
- Principled Profit . . . on business ethics
- ResponsAbility . . . H&K's blog on which this post will be syndicated
- Twitter: Greenscroll
- Twitter: UNGCCritics
- Twitter: EnviroGraffiti
- Twitter: CSRTrendWatch
- Twitter: Greenbiztweets
- Twitter: EthicalInstitute
Please post a comment if you have others to recommend.